Sunday, April 18, 2010

"There's not enough hours in our life"

So while failing miserably to find a link to the Fuzzmania for anybody who's interested
I stumbled across this here beauty

http://www.dinosaural.com/specials_fuzztone.asp


I'd actually seen it before but I'd totally forgotten about it
an op-amp based fuzz with diode clipping,designed by Dan from Lovetone?
Yes Please!!

I'm definitely going to build this as I know the quality of his designs
and he seems to endorse us doing it if it's for DIY purposes
so get cracking & break out the vero board lads!

now to stick more bits in the cart at Banzai,i'll never manage to build
if I keep searching/shopping

as Gomez said "There's not enough hours in our Life"

7 comments:

  1. that looks interesting for sure.

    ...so who's gonna figure out the vero layout? I'm not quite that far yet!!

    I'll ask IvIark shall I? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if he would that'd be excellent!
    it looks easy enough anyway,and the parts look simple to obtain as well

    plus we have Dan's blessing so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll ask... I seem to be asking him a lot of stuff lately, hopefully I'm not bugging him too much!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IvIark says no worries, give him a couple of days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent! now if only my brother would paypal me the money he owes me I'd be all set!

    the shopping cart is at 38 quid and i'm not done yet!!

    did you get your LM308 for the Rat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no, not yet... don't worry though, I'm not going to be building that yet anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool,well when I get sorted let you know!

    I'm thinking of a "Danger Mouse" theme for that one!...

    ReplyDelete